Going from exploring in the Playground to a Humanloop project ready for integration into your application takes just a few clicks.
- A Humanloop account. If you don't have one, you can create an account now by going to the Sign up page.
Using the Humanloop Playground will use your OpenAI credits in the same way that the OpenAI Playground does.
OpenAI warns you against sharing your secret keys and this is right! Humanloop never stores your API key on our servers. We store it in your browser and only use it to communicate with OpenAI.
- Go to the Humanloop Playground. If this is your first time using the Playground, enter your OpenAI API key and click Save.
- Enter a prompt template into the text box on the left of the page.
- Use the test cases on the right to iterate on the prompt template and hyperparameters until you're happy to try this template in a project.
- Click Save as button above the prompt template
- Select create new project button if you haven't got existing projects
- Enter a name for your project and a name for the model config.
The project name should be a unique name that will be used to reference the project. We recommend using a readable format using hyphens e.g. google-playground-demo
- Click Save
- To view this project, click Go to project in the toast
Well done you've just created a project on Humanloop! 🎉
With the project set up, you can now integrate it into your app by following the SDK/API integration guide.
Updated 3 months ago